På denna sida har ni information om Nordiska Mästerskapen i Bruks Tävling
Utsedda Domare, figuranter och tävlingsledare: LÄNK
Åskådare på Sökstigen LÄNK
Gällande Regler för Nordiska mästerskapen LÄNK
Bilder från sökrutorna LÄNK
Startlista i katalognummer ordning 20190829 LÄNK
Bilder på IGP arenan, spårmarker och apporter LÄNK
Bilder uppletande, avsök och lydnadsplan LÄNK
Nordic Championships in usage competition
Nytt beslut tas vecka 38.
On this page you find information about the competitions:
Appointed judges, figurants and competition leaders: LINK
Bystanders on the path LINK
Applicable rules for the Nordic Championships LINK
Images from the search boxes LINK
List in catalog number order 20190829 LINK
Photos of the IGP Arena, Tracklands and the articles LINK
Images search, search and obedience plan LINK
Om Norges Hundar/About Norweigan Dogs
SKKs presidium har 2019-09-10 beslutat att stoppet för norska hundar att delta på svenska utställningar, prov, tävlingar och beskrivningar kvarstår och gäller tills vidare.
I övrigt hänvisas till www.skk.se där ny information kommer att läggas ut löpande.
The situation in Norway is still serious, and the Norwegian Veterinary Institute and the Norwegian Food Safety Authority are working continuously to try to find the background and triggers for the disease. This is what we know so far and our action for the moment:
- Approximately 25 dogs are dead. It is not confirmed that all died from the same disease, but the symptoms appear to be comparable. Reports on sick and deceased dogs are coming in every day, so the situation is still ongoing.
- There is currently no conclusion as to what causes the disease.
- The symptoms are as in last week: heavy bloody diarrhoea with blood, escalating rapidly. Some dogs have been vomiting, but not all.
- The Norwegian Veterinary Institute and the Norwegian Food Safety Authority have performed autopsies on 10 dogs. Latest news (today 15:30): 6 of the autopsies + test from one surviving dog shows the bacteria Providencia alcalifaciens. They will continue with several autopsies and other tests to try to reach conclusions about the causes.
- The advice from Norwegian Veterinary Institute and the Norwegian Food Safety Authority is still to avoid contact between dogs, in case the disease is contagious.
- The Board of the Norwegian Kennel Club has this afternoon decided that all shows, trails and competitions are cancelled this week, until September 16th
- The Board also decided that NKK will not send national teams to FCI Championships until further notice.
- The Board’s recommendation is that our members do not attend official activities abroad.
Vi sponsrar NoM i Bruks o IPG
We will get back to you with more information as soon